Whether you own or occupy an office or surgery, we can advise you on insurance policies based on your individual requirements.
Platform Financial Services can advise you on a policy that aims to respond to your individual business needs, helping to ensure your business has adequate protection, giving you the peace of mind to concentrate on what you do best.
Typically policies extend to include but are not limited to:
• Buildings insurance to cover the main structure of your property. If your building were to burn, or be damaged by extreme weather, your buildings
insurance policy covers the costs of rebuilding or repair.
• Employers Liability Insurance which you are required by law if to purchase if you have employees. This type of insurance protects you from claims
from staff that have been injured or made ill whilst at work through the fault of your business.
• Public Liability Insurance, by the sheer nature of your business activities will mean that customers will visit your premises, and if an accident or
injury where to occur you could be legally liable for compensation.
• Public Liability Insurance covers such claims and usually any legal expenses involved.
• Products Liability Insurance to cover accidental injury to the public or accidental damage caused by products supplied or sold by your business.
• Office Contents Insurance which will provide "All Risks" cover for loss or damage to office contents.
• Business Interruption, designed to help you keep your business going if it is interrupted by a material damage peril. It will cover loss of Gross Profit
due to a reduction in turnover also.
• Money Cover for loss of business money and can include theft by employees.
• Legal Expenses cover can be arranged for Employment Disputes, Tax Protection, Legal Defence, Contract Disputes, and Debt Recovery etc.
To discuss your requirements further, please speak with one of the team on 01772 702000
Platform Financial Services Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register Number 596650.
Registered in England & Wales, Company Number 8377638. Registered Office address: The Water Mark, 9-15 Ribbleton Lane, Preston, Lancashire PR1 5EZ.
Trading address: as per Registered Office Address. Telephone: 01772 702000
The guidance and or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily
targeted to customers in the UK.
© 2018 Platform Financial Services Limited