Event liability insurance provides you with protection for third party bodily injury and property damage arising out of an event.
Whether someone falls and gets hurt, or there is damage to someone else’s property, as a broker we can source the market to find the most suitable policy for you against legal claims brought by a third party. Often evidence of public liability insurance is required by venue owners before an event can take place.
Features of policies from our panel of Insurers can be arranged for both single and
annual events and typically includes the following:
• Accidental bodily injury
• Damage to property of others
• Venue damage or unavailability
• Failure of key utilities (heating, lighting etc.)
• Postponement of an event due to denial of access
• Event cancellation insurance protects your gross income or expenses from the cancellation, abandonment, postponement or relocation of
an event as a result of a direct cause beyond the control of the Assured and event participants.
• Cover can be tailored to your event or annual programme
*terms and conditions apply, and not all features are available from all insurers, and available on all policies*
Some of the events we can source suitable policies from our Insures include;
• Golf day
• Bar/bat mitzvah
• Lecture, Business meeting Lunch
• Concert, Meeting
• Conference Party
• Dance Product launch
• Dinner banquet
• Sports meeting
• Fashion show & Theatrical productions
• Trade shows
• Film shoots
To discuss your requirements further, please speak with one of the team on 01772 702000
Platform Financial Services Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register Number 596650.
Registered in England & Wales, Company Number 8377638. Registered Office address: The Water Mark, 9-15 Ribbleton Lane, Preston, Lancashire PR1 5EZ.
Trading address: as per Registered Office Address. Telephone: 01772 702000
The guidance and or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily
targeted to customers in the UK.
© 2018 Platform Financial Services Limited